|Harvey, Eric||828-2111||teharvey||Senior Manager & Echo360 Admin|
|Lichtenstein, Joe||828-2148||ejlichten||Technical Lead|
|Martin, Jamillah||828-1844||jpmartin||Support Lead|
|Reeder, Elaine||828-1798||ereeder||Learning Support Specialist|
|Scott, JaBari||828-7310||jascott||Applications Analyst|
The Mission of Learning Systems is to maintain and support specific technologies identified by the University for teaching and learning instructional applications, primarily Blackboard, Echo360, Kaltura and Lon-CAPA. Learning Systems will maintain these applications to ensure consistent functionality and data integrity, will provide technical expertise, and deliver specialized end-user support to the Virginia Commonwealth University community. These applications are a vital part of transforming teaching, learning, and research, which are all part of VCU’s Quest for Distinction.
For the latest news and alerts concerning any of these systems and tools, visit the Learning Systems Announcements blog.
Please visit our Learning Systems website to view all resources and services we provide:
- request assistance
- read the TLtech blog (Teaching and Learning with Technology)
- check for system news and alerts (events, system maintenance, known issues, etc)
- find out about Learning Systems--who we are, what we do, and how we support you
- schedule a consultation (faculty and staff)
- view workshop schedules (faculty and staff)
- access the Learning Systems Academy resources in Kaltura