Apply SPSS Fix Pack 188.8.131.52 for Linux
For IBM SPSS Statistics 26 for Linux
IBM Technical Support has released IBM SPSS Statistics Fix Pack 184.108.40.206 for Linux. This Fix Pack will correct several known problems with IBM SPSS Statistics 26 and strongly recommended that you apply it.
- This fix pack is only for Linux 64-bit SPSS Statistics 26. If unsure of your SPSS version number, launch SPSS and from the SPSS menus select Help ↠ About. The version number will be displayed on the ensuing screen.
- You should apply this fix pack, whether or not you used earlier fix packs that were available for SPSS 26. You need not apply any earlier fix packs since all fix packs are cumulative.
Fix Pack 220.127.116.11 can be downloaded here:
To install this Fix Pack:
- Ensure that no versions of SPSS Statistics are running.
- Download the Fix Pack file to your computer, using the above link.
- Open a terminal window and, as the root user, execute the 26.0-IM-S26STATC-Linux8664-FP001.bin executable file that you downloaded.
- Follow the instructions that are presented.
After installation, IBM SPSS Statistics 26 is ready to run. Launch SPSS 26 and select the Help ↠ About menu item to verify that Release 18.104.22.168 is now the installed release.
This article was updated: 06/12/2020