Apply SPSS Fix Pack 126.96.36.199 for Mac
For IBM SPSS Statistics 27 for Macintosh
IBM Technical Support has released IBM SPSS Statistics Fix Pack 188.8.131.52 for Macintosh. This fix pack will upgrade IBM SPSS Statistics 27 to version 27.0.1. It introduces several new features and also corrects several known problems with IBM SPSS Statistics 27. It is and strongly recommended that you install it.
This fix pack is only for SPSS Statistics 27 for Macintosh.
Fix Pack 184.108.40.206 can be downloaded here:
To install thisfix pack:
- Log in to your Mac as the same user that installed the Statistics 27 product.
- Ensure that no versions of SPSS Statistics are running.
- Download and save the fix pack file on your Mac, using the above link. The file is named SPSS_Statistics_2701_mac.pkg.
- Double-click the downloaded file. This will display an icon and a folder on your desktop, each named SPSS_Statistics_Installer_Patch (if the folder does not appear, double-click the icon). The folder will contain a file, also called SPSS_Statistics_Installer_Patch.
- Launch (double-click) this SPSS_Statistics_Installer_Patch file and follow the directions presented.
After installation, IBM SPSS Statistics 27 is ready to run. Launch SPSS Statistics 27 and select the SPSS Statistics ↠ About SPSS Statistics menu item to verify that Release 220.127.116.11 is now the installed release (look in the lower-left corner of the About screen).
This article was updated: 12/16/2020