VCU Adobe ETLA
VCU Adobe ETLA (Enterprise Team License Agrement) updates and resources will be posted on this website to keep the VCU community informed.
The following Adobe Forum was held on Febrary 28, 2019 to give a brief overview of where we are with the project. The session was recorded for viewing at a later date. A copy of the PowerPoint slides are also provided.
Learn more about digital literacy and how you can integrate it into your curriculum.
Adobe Education Exchange
Adobe offers a variety of self-paced courses faculty who wish to integrate Adobe into their course curriculum. Some are subject specific while others provide a techniques on integration of digital literacy.
Examples of Courses:
- Visual Effects for Educators
- Creative Imaging for Educators
- Certifiying Adobe Skills in the Classroom
- Making Humanites Creative
- UX Design for Educators
- Animating History
- Making Literacy Creative
- Spark Train the Trainer
- Making STE(A)M Creative
- 60 Second Documentaries
- Mobile Photography for Educators
- Design for Social Media
- Making Math and Science Creative
- Mobile App Design
- Math in Basketball
- Engineering - Electric Machines & Drives
- Science: Time Lapse Lesson Plan
- Illustration in Medicine and Science
FAQs will be coming soon!