Atomic Learning Mashup
1. From the content editor box, click the Mashup button ()
2. Click Atomic Learning.
3. Enter the Link text and the Link title (they must be the same.)
4. Click Submit.
5. Click Submit again.
(Make sure your popup blocker is turned off)
6. Click the blue link with the link text and title you previously created.
7. Search Keywords, All applications, All topics, and All categories to find the videos you want to pull into your course.
8. Once you find the videos you want to include, put check beside the specific videos.
9. Once videos are selected, click Preview Selections.
10. Click Submit.