Create an Assignment/SafeAssignment
5. Type a name and instructions (optional).
6. Click Browse to attach a file.
- Browse My Computer - To select items that have been saved on your local computer's hard drive, a Flash/USB drive, a CD, etc.
- Browse Content Collection - To select a file that has been saved in the Content System.
- Drag a file from your computer into the Attach Files area indicated by the black dotted line.
7. Enter points possible, add a Rubric (if desired.)
- Submission Details
- Choose if this is an individual, group, or portfolio submission type. Note - If you choose a portfolio submission type, students/participants will be required to submit a portfolio as a response to this assignment.
- Number of Attempts - Single, multiple (enter an exact number o f time allowed,) and unlimited
- Plagiarism Tools
- Check submissions for plagiarism using SafeAssign - This is where you can enable SafeAssign for any assignment.
- Allow students/participants to view SafeAssign originality report for their attempts
- Exclude submissions from the Institutional and Global References Databases - If an instructor/leader wants students/participants to submit drafts that are revised until final submission, then deselect this option for the final submission.
- Grading Options
- Anonymous Grading - Student names are hidden during the grading process. When students access an anonymous assignment, they are notified that it will be graded anonymously and are reminded not to include any identifying information in their submission. Note: Faculty can disable anonymous grading manually, on a specific date or after all submissions have been graded. Once disabled, it cannot be enabled again. Scores on anonymously graded assignments are not included in calculations until the submissions are no longer anonymous.
- Delegated Grading - Delegate grading responsibilities to one or more additional grader.
- Display of Grades - Here is where you can change the display of the Primary and Secondary grade; have the option of including this assignment in the Grade Center calculations; allow the student to see the grade or not, and show the statistics to students.
8. Check the box next to Make the Assignment Available.
9. Select date ranges if you would like the test to only be available at certain times.
10. Click Submit.
This article was updated: 12/8/2017