Mobile Compatible Test
Instructors/Leaders should create a mobile compatible test if they expect students/participants to take their test on their mobile devices. This test only allows question types that are compatible on a mobile device.
1. Turn Edit Mode to ON.
2. Go to the content area (i.e. Course Information, Course Documents, etc.) where the item is to be uploaded.
3. Hover over the Assessments button.
4. Click Mobile Compatible Test.
5. Type a name and description.
6. Select Unavailable, Available, or Available on Dates.
7. Select a Due Date - optional
8. Enter the number of attempts or check the Unlimited box.
9. Enter the Default Question Value.
10. Click Save Settings.
11. At the top of the screen, click the Add Question drop-down to select a question type. Choose a Question type.
12. Enter the Question, answer, and change the points value if different from the Default Question Value.
13. Click the Add Question drop-down to add another question and repeat until all questions are entered.
13. Click Save Progress in between entering questions and Save and Close when finished.