- Technology Services
- Teaching and Learning
- Blackboard (eLearning)
- Course/Organization Management
- Add Course/Organization Content
- Content Area Buttons
- Additional Survey Options
- Resolve Issues with Surveys
Resolve Issues with Surveys
[Printer Icon] Print this article
If a student/participant was unable to submit a survey, but had completed the work, you can submit the attempt so that you can grade the attempt.
1. In the Grade Center, locate the cell containing the attempt, which displays the in progress icon.
2. Access the cell's chevron menu and click View Grade Details.
3. On the Grade Details page, click View Attempt.
4. Be sure the answers were saved.
** If multiple questions are marked with No Answer, you can Clear Attempt. The student will have to take the survey again.
5. Click Survey Information to expand the section.
6. If you are satisfied with the student's survey attempt, click Submit Attempt.
7. Click OK
to confirm the attempt submission.
If a student/participant experiences a technical problem while taking a survey or needs an additional attempt, you can help by submitting or clearing the survey attempt. When you clear an attempt, the grade is cleared from the Grade Center and the student can retake the survey.
1. On the Grade Details
page, click Clear Attempt
2. Click OK to confirm and remove the attempt.
3. On the Grade History tab, the action is recorded with "Attempt Grade Cleared." In the Grade Center, no grade or icon appears in the student's survey cell.