Survey Results and Feedback
Results and feedback are available to students after they complete a survey.
1. Beside the deployed survey, click the chevron button and select Edit the Survey Options.
2. Scroll down to the Show Survey Results and Feedback to Students section.
3. Set (up to) two rules to show results and feedback. If conflicts in rules occur, the most permissive settings for that user or group of users is granted.
For example, students would receive the greatest survey number of attempts and longest availability time.
- When: Set when appropriate survey results and feedback are shown to students:
- After Submission
- One-time View: After students submit a survey, the selected feedback options are in effect for students to view ONCE. Immediately after a student navigates away from the survey, all feedback is restricted unless the instructor changes the setting.
- On Specific Date: After the selected date and time.
- After Due Date
- After Availability and End Date
- After Attempts are Graded
- Status: Show status to student.
- All Answers: Show all answer options.
- Submitted: Show all of a student’s submitted answers.
4. Click Submit.