Select one or more groups of students and make a number of exceptions to the already established availability settings. You can use exceptions to provide an accommodation to a disabled student, or for technology and language differences.
You can create exceptions for:
- Number of attempts
- Force completion
- Restrict Location
To enable these Test Exceptions:
1. Beside the deployed test, click the chevron button and select Edit the Test Options.
2. Scroll down to the Test Availability Exceptions section.
3. Click the Add User or Group button.
4. Put a check beside each user or group you would like to grant exceptions to.
5. Click Submit.
6. Beside each user or group, select the exceptions you would like to grant.
- Timer - timer or auto-submit will not be an option if a timer is not already set on the test for all users.
- Force Completion - this will not be an option if force completion is not already set on the test for all users.
- Restrict Location - this will not be an option if force completion is not already set on the test for all users
7. Click Submit.