3. Hover over the Build Content button.
4. Click Audio.
5. Type a Name for the content item - select a color for the text.
6. Click Browse to find the saved audio file.
- Browse My Computer - To select items that has been saved on your local computer's hard drive, a Flash/USB drive, a CD, etc.
- Browse Content Collection - To select a file that has been saved in the Content System.
7. Select the Audio Options desired.
Select Yes beside Autostart only if you would like this audio to start immediately upon opening the file. Otherwise, students will need to click the play button.
Selecting Yes beside Loop will allow the audio to automatically start over from the beginning once it has ended. Otherwise, the students will need to click the play button again.
If Autostart and Loop are both set to Yes, the audio file will begin playing when users open the page and will continue to play until they stop it or navigate away from the page.
Include a transcript for those users who are hearing impaired.
8. Select Yes to "Permit Users to View this Content."
** Set the Track Number of Views and Date Restrictions as desired.
9. Click Preview to double check what has been done before releasing it to the students.
10. Click Submit.
This article was updated: 05/17/2017