Content Package (SCORM)
1. Turn Edit Mode to ON.
2. Go to the content area (i.e. Course Information, Course Documents, etc.) where the item is to be uploaded.
3. Hover over the Build Content button.
4. Click Content package (SCORM).
5. Click Browse to attach a file.
- Browse My Computer - To select items that has been saved on your local computer's hard drive, a Flash/USB drive, a CD, etc.
- Browse Content Collection - To select a file that has been saved in the Content System.
6. Click Submit.
7. Type a Name for the content.
8. Type a Description - optional. You can use the content editor functions to format the text and include files, images, web links, multimedia, and mashups. Any files you upload from your computer are saved in Course/Organization Files or the Content Collection in the top-level folder. Attachments you upload using the Content Editor can be launched in a new window and can include alternate text to describe the attachment.
9. Select the SCORM Availability options. The choices enable you to determine whether the content player is available to the student, control the number of attempts, and set course/organization content availability.
a. Select Yes to Make SCORM Available.
b. For Number of Attempts, you can select Allow single attempts, Allow unlimited attempts, or enter a number for Number of attempts allowed.
c. For Limit Availability, you can set content packages to display on a specific date and time and to stop displaying on a specific date and time. Select the Display After and Display Until check boxes to enable the date and time selections. Type dates and times in the boxes or use the pop-up Date Selection Calendar and Time Selection Menu to select dates and times. Display restrictions do not affect content package availability, only when it appears.
d. Optional, select Yes to Track Number of Views.
10. Select the Grading options. The choices allow you to determine whether and how the student is graded.
a. For Grade SCORM, you can select No Grading or type a number for Grade: Points Possible, based on either the SCORM Score, SCORM Completion, or SCORM Satisfaction.
b. Enter a Due Date - optional
c. Select Yes to Grade SCOS, and then select the individual items to grade.
d. Grade Timing
11. Click Submit.
This article was updated: 11/17/2015