1. Turn Edit Mode to ON.
2. Click on the content area (i.e. Course Information, Course Documents, etc.) where the file is to be uploaded.
3. Hover over the Build Content button.
4. Click Course Link.
5. Click Browse beside Choose Item and select which area of the course/organization in which you would like to link.
6. Type a Name for the content item but do not change the location because it automatically fills itself in once you choose the browse option.
7. Enter a description - optional
8. Select Yes beside "Permit Users to View this Content."
** Set the Track Number of Views and Date Restrictions as desired.
9. Click Submit.
This article was updated: 05/17/2017