1. Turn Edit Mode to ON.
2. Click on the content area (i.e. Course Information, Course Documents, etc.) where the file is to be uploaded.
3. Hover over the Build Content button.
4. Click File.
5. Type a Name for the content item - selected a desired color.
6. Click Browse to attach a file.
- Browse My Computer - To select items that has been saved on your local computer's hard drive, a Flash/USB drive, a CD, etc.
- Browse Content Collection - To select a file that has been saved in the Content System.
8. Select Yes to "Permit Users to View this Content."
** Set the Track Number of Views and Date Restrictions as desired.
9. Click Submit.
** To update an uploaded document, the user must first edit the original document on their local computer and upload again using the directions above.
This article was updated: 05/17/2017