3. Hover over the Build Content button.
4. Click Image.
5. Type a Name for the content item - select a color for the text.
6. Click Browse to find the saved audio file.
- Browse My Computer - To select items that has been saved on your local computer's hard drive, a Flash/USB drive, a CD, etc.
- Browse Content Collection - To select a file that has been saved in the Content System.
- Browse Mashups - to search for an image that has been saved on Flickr.
7. In the Long Description box, provide a description for users who are visually impaired.
8. Select desired Image Options. For Dimensions, use the original image or select custom to set the height and width options to display the image.
9. Select desired Standard Options.
10. Click Preview to double check what has been done before releasing it to the students.
11. Click Submit.
This article was updated: 05/17/2017