1. Turn Edit Mode to ON.
2. Go to the content area (i.e. Course Information, Course Documents, etc.) where the item is to be uploaded.
3. Hover over the Build Content button.
4. Click Item.
5. Type a Name for the content item.
6. Type instructions or a description in the content editor box.
7. Click Browse to attach a file.
- Browse My Computer - To select items that has been saved on your local computer's hard drive, a Flash/USB drive, a CD, etc.
- Browse Content Collection - To select a file that has been saved in the Content System.
- Drag a file from your computer into the Attach Files area indicated by the black dotted line.
8. Select Yes to "Permit Users to View this Content."
** Set to Track Number of Views and Date Restrictions if desired.
9. Click Submit.
** To update an uploaded document, the user must first edit the original document on their local computer and upload again using the directions above.
This article was updated: 05/17/2017