- Technology Services
- Teaching and Learning
- Blackboard (eLearning)
- Course/Organization Management
- Add Course/Organization Content
- Content Area Buttons
- Build Content
- Web Link
A Web Link is a shortcut to a Web resource. Add a Web Link to a Content Area to provide a quick access point to relevant materials.
1. Turn Edit Mode to ON.
2. Click on the content area button (i.e. Course Information, Course Documents, etc.) where the web link/URL is to display.
3. Hover over the Build Content button.
4. Click Web Link.
5. Type a Name for the content item.
6. Enter the website URL (including http://www)
For example, http://www.vcu.edu
7. Enter a Description - optional
8. Click Submit.
This article was updated: 05/17/2017