1. Turn Edit Mode to ON.
2. Go to the content area (i.e., Course Information, Course Documents, etc.) where the item is to be uploaded.
3. Hover over the Build Content button.
4. Click Flickr Photo.
5. For a more in-depth or broader search, leave the Search option at Full Text.
6. Enter a keyword of the type of image you are searching for in the Keywords box. For example, hats.
7. Narrow down the search to All of the (key)words, Any of the (key)words, or Exact Phrase.
8. Click Go or click More Options for a more advanced search.
9. Click Preview or Select the picture option desired.
10. Once an option is selected, enter a Name (if different from default) and description (optional) for the image.
11. Select Mashup Options.
- View: Thumbnail will show as full size when View Link is clicked. Embed Photo will show the photo directly on the page.
- Size: Large and Original sized images do not exist for all photos. Preview before saving.
- Show Flickr URL: Yes or No
- Show Flickr Information: Yes or No
12. Attach a Link - optional
13. Select Yes beside "Permit Users to View this Content."
14. Click Submit.
This article was updated: 12/1/2017