1. Turn Edit Mode to ON.
2. Go to the content area (i.e. Course Information, Course Documents, etc.) where the item is to be uploaded.
3. Hover over the Build Content button.
4. Click SlideShare Presentation.
5. Click on the Search Type drop-down arrow and then click on:
- Full Text - to search titles, narratives, and tags for the text string entered in the search field.
- Tags Only - to only search tags for the next string entered in the Search field. (Warning: tag fields are optional in SlideShare and are often not populated.)
- Specific Presentation (URL) - if you know the specific SlideShare that you want to link to, then type or paste the URL into the search field.
10. Once an option is selected, enter a Name (if different from default) and description (optional) for the image.
11. Select Mashup Options.
- View: Thumbnail will show as full size when View Link is clicked. Embed Photo will show the photo directly in the page.
- Show SlideShare URL: Yes or No
- Show SlideShare Information: Yes or No
12. Attach a Link - optional
13. Select Yes beside "Permit Users to View this Content."
14. Click Submit.
This article was updated: 11/30/2017