Remark Grade Import
This tool is used for importing grades for exams/tests/quizzes that you had processed though the GradeIT Service at the IT Support Center. If you are still using legacy Scantron tests you will still need to import the grades using the import tool in grade center.
1. Go to the course that the grade are being imported into.
2. Control Panel >> Course Tools >> Remark Grade Import
3. Select whether you want to import the grades into an existing assessment or create a new assessment into which to import the grades. If you are importing into an existing assessment, select the assessment into which you want to import. If you are creating a new assessment, enter a name for it.
4. Select whether you want to Import using Student ID or Import using Student Name.
5. Click Browse to find the .rbbx file that was emailed to you from gradeIT.
6. Click Submit.
7. A list of Student IDs/Names that are a duplicate or do not match to a student enrolled in the course will be shown. In this case, use the drop-down list next to them to choose either a student to match them with or to ignore that grade.
8. Confirm the grades that were matched.
9. Click Submit.
This article was updated: 05/8/2017