The Posts page displays the posts made in the last seven days in the courses and organizations you are enrolled in and follow. Examples of posts appearing on this page include:
- A new blog post made by one of your classmates.
- A new post to a discussion board you are a member of.
- Your contribution to a wiki in one of your courses.
About the Posts Page
Access your Posts page through the global navigation menu. Each new post appears with a preview of the content, location, and author. Click a post to expand the content in the right panel. For discussion posts, click Reply or Quote to continue the conversation. You can provide and view comments for wiki and blog posts, however, an instructor/leader can disallow commenting for a wiki. Instructors/Leaders are the only users who can comment on journal posts.
Use the filter options in the left panel to see:
- All: View all the posts in your courses, even if you have not posted. This filter option does not appear if no one has posted in any of your courses/organizations.
- @me: View only your posts. This filter option does not appear if you have not posted in any of your courses/organizations.
- Custom: If posts exist in your courses/organizations, this filter option appears. If you have posted, you can select the check box in the pop-up box to view only the posts in the courses/organizations that you have participated in. If you have not posted, the custom pop-up box is empty -OR- has no check box.
If you need to view an older post that does not appear, access the course/organization and the tool where the post was made.