Hide a Course from the My Courses View
Examples of courses created in error:
- Forgot to use the copy tool to create the course and would like to copy/create the course again.
- Created the wrong course by mistake.
Hide a Course
1. From the eLearning tab, look at the My Courses module.
2. Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the My Courses module (when hovering, it says, "Manage My Courses Module Setting").
3. Uncheck the boxes under all of the columns that are to be hidden.
4. Click Submit.
To hide your courses from the Portal
1. Log into myVCU.
2. From the Blackboard gadget, click on the Edit link in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Take the check mark out of the boxes that corresponds to courses that are to be hidden
4. Click Save.
Important Note: If you are an instructor, be sure to make the course unavailable so that students can no longer see the courses that are no longer in session. For more information, go to Make a Course "Available/Unavailable" for Student View.
This article was updated: 05/17/2017