Link to Other Wiki Pages
When course members create or edit wiki pages, they may need to reference another page in the wiki. If the wiki consists of many pages, you can insert a link to that page right on the page you are currently viewing.
In our example, we create a new wiki page and a link to another page.
1. Access a wiki.
2. On the wiki topic page, click Create Wiki Page.
3. On the Create Wiki Page, type a name and content.
4. In the Content box, position the mouse pointer where you want to include a link to another wiki page.
5. Click the Link to Wiki page function in the content editor, represented by several sheets of paper. If only one wiki page exists, this function is disabled.
6. In the pop-up window, select a wiki page from the drop-down list.
7. Optionally, type a name for the link in the Rename Wiki Page Link box. If the link is not renamed, the original page title is used as the link.
8. Click Submit. The link appears in the content editor.
9. Click Submit. The new page with the link to the other page is added to the wiki.