View SafeAssignment Submissions
View your submissions and the SafeAssign reports associated with it by accessing the SafeAssignment after submitting your paper. This option is only available if allowed by your instructor/leader.
1. Return to the assignment link in the content area that holds the SafeAssignment(i.e. the Assignments content area.)
2. Look for the SafeAssignment and click View/Complete. You will find:
- Assignment Information: This section displays the name of the SafeAssignment and its description.
- Submitted Work:This section provides link to the following:
- Text: Select this option to view your paper and comments.
- File: Select this option to download the submission.
- Matching: The percentage listed is the percentage of your paper that matches other sources. Read the full report to determine if the matching is properly attributed.
- SA Report: Select this option to view the full SafeAssign report.
- View Grade: This section lists the grade given by your instructor/leader.
- Instructor's/Leader's Feedback: This section lists any feedback, and provides links to open or download any files attached by your instructor/leader.