Hide a Course from My Courses View
Hide a Course
1. From the eLearning Tab, look at the My Courses module.
2. Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the My Courses box (when hovering, it says, "Manage my Courses Module Setting").
3. Take the check mark out of the boxes of all the columns that correspond to the course(s).
4. Click Submit.
Hide Courses from the myVCU Portal
1. Log into myVCU.
2. From the Blackboard gadget, click on the Edit link in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Take the check mark out of the boxes that corresponds to courses you no longer wish to view from you're myVCU portal.