Submit Group Assignments
Submit Work for a Group Assignment
1. On the course menu, select the content area that holds the group assignment, such as Assignments. Click the name of the group assignment.
In the My Groups panel, select your group name. On the group homepage, click the name of the assignment in the Group Assignments section.
2. On the Upload Assignment page, review the instructions and download any files provided by your instructor/leader. Complete the group assignment using the content editor, by attaching files, or both.
WARNING! If your instructor/leader has not allowed multiple attempts, your group can submit an assignment only once. Before you click Submit, be sure that you have attached any required files to your group assignment.
3. Optionally, type your Comments.
4. Click Submit. The Review Submission History page appears showing the information about your submitted group assignment.
Save a Group Assignment as a Draft and Submit Later
Use the Save as Draft function if you need to return to your group assignment at a later time. This function saves your comments and files on the page. You can resume your work where you left off when you return.
1. On the Upload Assignment page, click Save as Draft to save your changes and continue working later.
2. Return to your group assignment and click the group assignment link.
3. On the Review Submission History page, click Continue Current Submission.
4. On the Upload Assignment page, make your changes.
5. Optionally, add comments.
6. Click Submit. The Review Submission History page appears showing the information about your submitted group assignment.
WARNING! When you finish your group assignment, you must click Submit. If you do not, your instructor/leader will not receive your completed assignment.
Edit or Resubmit a Group Assignment
Editing a group assignment requires you to resubmit the assignment, and not all assignments can be resubmitted. Contact your instructor/leader to ask for the opportunity to resubmit the assignment.
Your instructor/leader may allow you to submit a group assignment more than once for a variety of reasons. For example, your instructor/leader can provide comments on your first draft so that you can try to improve your work. Your instructor/leader can choose to use either the highest graded attempt or the last graded attempt for your grade.
If your instructor/leader has allowed you to submit a group assignment more than once, you will see a Start New function on the Review Submission History page. You access this page by clicking the group assignment link in your course/organization.
View Group Assignment Grades and Feedback
Blackboard does not score assignments automatically. Your instructor/leader must review and grade each group assignment. You can review the information provided by your instructor/leader in My Grades or on the group assignment's Review Submission History page.
Access My Grades From Your Course/Organization
You can view your grades from inside your course/organization in My Grades. My Grades can appear on the course/organization menu or on the Tools page.
Review Your Grade From the Group Homepage
You can also view your grade and any feedback provided by your instructor/leader on the group assignment's Review Submission History page. If your instructor/leader attached a file, you must access it from the group assignment link on the group homepage.
Access My Grades Outside Your Course/Organization
On the My Blackboard tab, click My Grades on the Tools panel.