Access Type Test Submitted Displayed Instead of Test Started In Grade Center Assessment Access Log
Issue Description: When reading the Grade Center Assessment Access Log, "Test submitted," is displayed when a Test attempt starts, instead of correctly displaying, "Test started."
Steps to Replicate:
- Log in as Administrator
- Access any Course
- Quick Enroll
- Course Menu (Content Area) > Assessments > Test > Create
- Create a Test with 1 question
- Enter Student Preview mode > Content > Test
- Answer the question(s) and Submit the Test
- Exit Student Preview mode and retain data "Keep the preview user and all data"
- Control Panel > Grade Center > Full Grade Center > Student Test Cell: Attempt
- Expand "Test Information" area > Access Log
"Test started" is logged when the Test attempt starts
"Test submitted" is displayed when the test attempt starts instead of "Test started"
Test submitted is displayed when the attempt starts, and there is a message:
There is no start time recorded for this attempt as it was taken prior to the Learn version when start times were included in archives.
Target Release: Learn 9.1 Q4 2016 Release
Patch Available: Yes
Patch Information: Updates to resolve this issue are available for the following releases:
|9.1 Q2 2016||CU4*||Access via installer in Cumulative Update 4 for Blackboard Learn, 9.1 Q2 2016 – Article #43340|
*Cumulative Update 4 for Blackboard Learn, 9.1 Q2 2016 utilizes an installer instead of the BbPatch Utility.