Assignment File Download Results in HTML Code for Content in the Submission Field
Issue Description: When an Instructor uses the Assignment File Download feature available in the Grade Center column, the text that the Student entered into the submission field ends up being presented as HTML code in the Assignment File Download.
Steps to Replicate:
- Create a new Course.
- Go to Content > Create Assignment
- Log in as a Student and submit the Assignment by typing text in submission.
- Log in as an Administrator and go to the Full Grade Center in the Course.
- Click on Chevron for the Assignment column and select Assignment File Download.
- Select the Student user and last attempt file and Submit.
- Download the Assignment package zip file.
- Open the text file.
The file shows HTML.
Target Release: Future Reference
Patch Available: No