Instructors Cannot Manually Enter a Grade for Students who did not Submit an Assignment set to Delegated Grading
Issue Description: Instructors cannot manually enter a Grade for Students who did not submit an Assignment set to Delegated Grading.
Steps to Replicate:
- Log into System
- Enroll 1 Instructor, 1 Teaching Assistant, and 3 test Students in a Course
- Create Assignment
- Grading Options > Enable Delegated Marking > Show 'All Assigned to Grade' > Set Teaching Assistant as Marker for 'Random Set' of '2' Students with Instructor allowed to 'Reconcile Grades' for 'All Submissions'
- Make the Assignment available > Submit
- Go to Grade Center > Assignments (Smart View)
- Try to add a manual grade in the Assignment column for a Student without an attempt
The Instructor is able to enter a grade for a Student who has not submitted the Assignment.
The Instructor is not able to enter a grade for a Student who has not submitted the Assignment.
As a workaround, Instructors can use the Work Offline feature to enter a grade for these Users:
- While in the Grade Center, hover over "Work Offline" and click Download
- Download the Full Grade Center, or only the column that needs grading, to computer
- Open the spreadsheet and enter the "0" (or other) grade
- In the Grade Center, hover over the Work Offline option gain and click Upload
- Upload the modified spreadsheet, clicking "Submit" on the confirmation page after reviewing the updates that will be made.
Target Release: Learn 9.1 Q4 2016 Release
SaaS - Fixed (v3000.6)
Patch Available: No