Unable to Print Certificates as Instructor
Issue Description: Power users who have not earned an Achievement cannot print the Achievement or view the earned certificate.
Steps to Replicate:
- Login as Administrator
- Create a Course
- Create a Content Item
- Click Control Panel > Go to Course Tools > Achievements
- Click Create Achievement> Certificate of Completion
- Create a Trigger based on the review status of the added content item
- Enroll a Student
- As the Student, earn the Achievement
- Login as the Instructor or Admin
- Access the Course
- Click Control Panel > Course Tools> Achievements
- Click Recipients
- Click on the Student's name
- Click Print Certificate
The power user(instructor, admin), is able to view and print the certificate.
The button creates a pop-up of the User's main tab Group. The power user(instructor, admin), is not able to view or print the certificate.
Target Release: Future Reference
Patch Available: No