Copy a Canvas Course
1. While in the course you are copying from, open Setting.
2. On the right hand side, select the Copy this Course button.
3. Enter a new title and course code (course ID) - Start and End Dates are optional
4. Select the term (ie. 2020 Summer)
5. Select to copy All Content or Select Specific Content
6. Click Create Course.
Note: Importing may require users to rearrange content throughout the course. Importing will not overwrite any content but instead will make duplicates of content that may already be present.
1. While in the course you are copying into, open Setting.
2. On the right hand side, select the Import Course Content button.
3. In the Import Content area, from the Content Type dropdown, select Copy a Canvas Course.
4. Enter the title of the course you are copying from in the Search for a Course box.
5. Select to copy All Content or Select Specific Content.
6. Click Import.