Add Grade Scheme
If you would like to use a grading scheme that your institution has not created on the account level, you can create a new grading scheme for your course. View examples of common grading schemes.
Note: Your grading scheme will not take effect until it has been enabled for the course.
1. In Course Navigation, click the Settings link.
2. Click the Course Details tab.
3. Click the Enable course grading scheme checkbox.
4. Click the View Grading Scheme link.
5. Canvas will show you the current grading scheme enabled by your institution. Click the Manage Grading Schemes link.
6. Click the Add Grading Scheme button.
7. Create a title in the Scheme Name field . For each line item, edit the grading scheme name in the name field . Edit the minimum end of each individual range in the To [Number] % field .
If you need to add ranges, place your cursor over a range checkbox and click the Add icon . You can remove individual ranges by clicking the remove icon . When you are finished editing your grading scheme, click the Save button .
8. Click the Save button.
Modify Grade Scheme
Your new grading scheme will appear underneath any previously used grading schemes. If you are able to edit the grading scheme, you can always edit the grading scheme by clicking the Edit icon . To delete a grading scheme, click the Delete icon .