LinkedIn Learning on Canvas
Linkedin Learning, formerly Lynda.com, is available as an integration in VCU Canvas. Instructors may assign courses or videos for students. Instructors may already have a learner account available from VCU Academic Technologies Linkedin Learning website.
1. From your Canvas course, go to an existing Module or Create a Module.
2. Add an External Tool as a module item by clicking on the plus sign in the module title.
3. Select External Tools from the drop down.
4. Select LinkedIn Learning.
5. Check the Load in New Tab box.
6. Click Add New.
1. Within the module, click on the LinkedIn Learning link.
2. Click the Load LinkedIn Learning in new window button.
3. Select a topic and click Continue.