Add Quiz a Module Item
You can add an existing quiz or a create a new quiz in a course module. When creating a new quiz, you can select the New Quizzes or Classic Quizzes quiz engine.
When you add items to a module, please be aware that the status of the module overrides the state of the individual module items. You may want to consider leaving all module items in an unpublished state until you are ready to publish the entire module.
Note: Numerous module items may affect performance. Modules supports up to 100 module items in the .
1. In Course Navigation, click the Modules link.
2. Click the Add Item button.
3. In the drop-down menu, select the Quiz option.
Create New Quiz
To create a new quiz, click the Create Quiz link.
In the Quiz Name field , enter the name of the quiz. In the Group drop-down menu , select the assignment group where the quiz will be added.
If New Quizzes has been enabled in your course AND you have created at least one quiz using New Quizzes, you will get the following options.
To create the quiz using New Quizzes, click the New Quizzes option .
To create a quiz using Classic Quizzes, click the Classic Quizzes option .
Add Existing Quiz
To add an existing quiz, click the name of the quiz .
If you have created at least one New Quizzes quiz you will see that Classic quizzes include the word (classic) at the end of the title .
4. In the Indentation drop-down menu, select how many levels you want the quiz to be indented in the module. You can select one level, two levels, three levels, or no identation.
5. Click the Add Item button.