Add a New Module
Modules are used to organize course content by weeks, units, or whatever organizational structure works for your course. With modules, you are essentially creating a one-directional linear flow of what you would like your students to do. Once you create modules, you can add content items, set prerequisites, and add requirements.
Note: If the Course Home Page is set to modules, modules can be added and managed directly from the Course Home Page.
1. In Course Navigation, click the Modules link.
2. Click the + a Module button.
3. Type a name in the Module Name field .
4. If you want to restrict the module until a specific date, you can lock the module .
5. If you have added at least one module to your course, you can require a prerequisite module . A prerequisite module means students must complete the added modules before they can view the new module.
6. Click the Add Module button .