View and Download Results
You can view and download reports as CSV files in New Analytics. You can download reports for missing assignments, late assignments, excused assignments, class roster, and course activity. Reports can be filtered depending on the report type.
Report data may be delayed by 24 hours.
1. In Global Navigation, click the Courses link , then click the name of the course .
2. To open New Analytics, click the New Analytics link in Course Navigation  or click the New Analytics button in the Course Home Page .
Note: If you cannot view the New Analytics link, you may have to make the link visible via the Navigation tab in Course Settings.
3. Click the Reports tab.
View the New Analytics reports. The following reports are available:
- Missing Assignments : a list of assignments that have not been submitted yet
- Late Assignments : a list of assignments that have been submitted late
- Excused Assignments : a list of assignments that are excused
- Class Roster : a list of students enrolled in the course or section with student contact information such as email and SIS ID
- Course Activity : a list of daily user views and participations
Note: The Course Activity report only accommodates for 27 days in the past.
To view more information about the report, click the Information icon .
To open and configure a report, click the Run Report button for the corresponding report .
To add a filter for the report, click the Add Filter button .
Click the Filter by drop-down menu and select filters for the report .
To remove a filter, click the Delete button .
To run the report and download the CSV file, click the Run Report button.
Locate the CSV file for the report to open and view the report.