Copying Files from Blackboard to Canvas
If you have stored files in the Blackboard “My Content” content collection (outside of a Blackboard course), you will need to download those files separately.
Even if you don’t remember using this feature, check to make sure there is nothing there you want to download.
1. Start by logging into your Blackboard account.
2. Click the Content System tab at the top of the screen.
3. On the left menu, click My Content.
4. Click the checkbox next to each item you would like to download  (or the the top box to check all) and click the Download Package button .
1. Login to Canvas and open the course where you want to upload files.
2. Click Files on the course navigation menu to the left in your Canvas course.
3. Click the Upload button located in the top right-hand corner.
4. Locate the .zip file you downloaded from Blackboard.
5. Click Open.
6. Click Expand It to tell the system to extract the file(s) from the zip file upon upload.
7. Now you can begin to place the file(s) in the appropriate location(s) of your course.