Download Blackboard Collaborate Ultra Videos
You can move a recorded video out of Blackboard Collaborate Ultra by downloading the video from Blackboard. Then, it is recommended that you upload the video into Kaltura and embed the Kaltura Video it into your Canvas course, if needed.
1. Login to your Blackboard course.
2. Open the course you would like to retrieve the video from.
3. Scroll down to the Control Panel.
4. Select Course Tools.
5. Click Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
6. Open the Collaborate Menu Page  located in the top, left-hand corner.
- Note: The icon is three stacked lines.
7. Click Recordings .
8. Search for the Session name/Recording name you wish to move.
- Note: By default, only recent recordings appear on the Recordings page. To search for recordings that are not recent, select Filter by: Show Recent Recordings menu (top right-hand corner) and select Recordings in a Range.
9. Select the Recording options to the far right of the video you wish to move.
- Note: The icon for this button is three dots.
10. Select Download.
- Note: an MP4 file of the video will begin to download. Depending on the length of the recording and other factors, this may take a while. When finished, your MP4 file will be available in downloads on your computer.