Create and Manage Home Page
1. Click on Pages.
2. Beside the desired page, click the 3 vertical dots menu and select Use as Front Page.
3. Click on the cousre Home link.
4. On the right-hand side click the Choose Home Page button.
5.  Select Pages Front Page option and  click Save.
You can change your Course Home Page to reflect one of five layout options: the Recent Activity Dashboard, Pages Front Page, the Course Modules, the Assignment List, or the Syllabus.
Note: You must set a Front Page before selecting the Pages Front Page option. Additionally, only Published pages can be set as the Front Page.
1. In Global Navigation, click the Courses link , then click the name of the course .
2. In the Home Page sidebar, click the Choose Home Page button.
3. Click the radio button next to the Home Page layout you prefer.
If you want to select a Pages Front Page but the link is grayed out, you must first set a Front Page.
Note: Only Published pages can be set as the Front Page. Make sure the page you want to set as the Front Page is published.
4. Click the Save button.
You can show recent announcements as part of your Course Home Page. You can set the number of announcements that should be displayed.
The Course Home Page only displays text and links within announcements; any images or media will not be shown.
1. In Course Navigation, click the Settings link.
2. Click the Course Details tab.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the More Options link (under Description.)
4. Check the "Show recent announcements on Course home page" box.
5. In the Number of announcements menu, select the number of announcements to show on the home page. You can show up to the most recent 15 announcements.
6. Click the Update Course Details button.