Link Other Canvas Pages to a Course
Within a page, you can insert links to other Canvas pages within the same course.
1. In Course Navigation, click the Pages link.
2. Pages is designed to open to the front page for the course, if there is a front page selected. To select a page from the Pages Index, click the View All Pages button.
3. Click the title of the page you want to open.
4. Click the Edit button.
5. In the Rich Content Editor, place your cursor where you want to insert the link or highlight the text you would like linked.
6. Click the Links icon  and select Course Links .
7. Select the page you want to link.
The name of the page will appear in the Rich Content Editor and flash yellow.
8. Click the Save button.