Upload a PDF to a Page
You can upload PDFs to a page in Canvas.
1. In Course Navigation, click the Pages link.
2. Pages is designed to open to the front page for the course, if there is a front page selected. To select a page from the Pages Index, click the View All Pages button.
3. Click the title of the page you want to edit.
4. Click the Edit button.
5. In the Rich Content Editor, place your cursor where you wish to insert the PDF document or highlight the text you would like to link to the PDF.
6. You can embed previously uploaded documents  or upload new documents  by clicking on the Document icon .
7. Select the PDF you would like to link.
Look in the Rich Content Editor to be sure that the file was properly inserted where you left your cursor. If you look closely you will see the file name flash yellow the moment it is inserted in the page.
8. Click the Save button.