Embed Video in a Page
Canvas lets you embed video content within a page.
- Canvas only supports secure video URLs (HTTPS) for embedding.
- Video playback defaults to the lowest resolution quality. Users can manage video playback options in the video settings menu.
1. In Course Navigation, click the Pages link.
2. Pages is designed to open to the front page for the course, if there is a front page selected. To select a page from the Pages Index, click the View All Pages button.
3. Click the title of the page you want to view.
4. Click the Edit button.
5. Click the Kaltura Embed icon.
Go to the Embed a Kaltura Video for further instructions.
Note: Media will be inserted at the location of your cursor in the Rich Content Editor.