Set Last Attended Date for a Student
You can record the day a student last attended a course. The last attended date is recorded in the user details page. Dates must be entered for each student individually.
- If your institution is using Profiles, this feature is not currently supported.
- The last attended date cannot be removed, but it can be modified if necessary. If the date is deleted, it will automatically revert back to the last entered date.
1. In Course Navigation, click the People link.
2. In the search field , enter the name of the user. You can also filter users by role in the Roles drop-down menu .
3. Click the user's Options icon , then select the User Details link .
4. Locate the Membership Section in the user details page.
5. Click the Set Last Attended Date field and click the last day the student attended in the calendar.
You can also type a date directly in the text field.