View User Details
The user details page shows a user's profile picture, memberships, and recent messages, as well as other data.
- If your user details page does not match the layout shown in this lesson, please reference the user profiles lesson, which shows how to use the user details page when Profiles are enabled for your institution.
- Viewing user details and user email addresses are course permissions. Depending on your permissions, you may not be able to view all available information in a user's details page.
1. In Course Navigation, click the People link.
2. In the search field , search for the name of the user. You can also filter users by role in the Roles drop-down menu .
3. Click the user's Options icon , then select the User Details link .
The User Details page displays details about the user.
You can view the user's name, profile picture. biography, enrollments, links.
If the user has an inappropriate profile picture, you can remove it by clicking the Remove avatar picture link.
You can view the user's course enrollment and user role . If the user is assigne a custom role, currently only the base role is displayed. Depending on your course permissions, you may also be able to conclude the enrollment  and delete the enrollment.
The sidebar also includes links to additional information about the user:
- View a detailed grade report 
- View your interactions with the student using Canvas 
- View the student's access report 
- View New Analytics