Change Language Preferences
English is Canvas' language default, but you can choose to view the Canvas interface in another language.
- You have the option to change the language preference for your courses. If one of your courses is set to a different language (most often for a foreign language course), the course language will override the language in your user settings.
- If you change your language or locale preferences, the Calendar week start date may also change. Certain languages or locales change the Calendar week start date to Monday.
1. In Global Navigation, click the Account link , then click the Settings link .
2. Click the Edit Settings button located on the rfar right-hand side.
3. In the Language drop-down menu, choose your preferred language.
4. Click the Update Settings button.