Copy New Quiz to Another Course
As an instructor, you can copy individual new quizzes in one course directly into any active course in which you are enrolled as an instructor. You can also send new quizzes to other instructors at your institution. When you copy a new quiz, any assets within that quiz (images, files, etc.) will be included in the file copy.
- To share course content, you must have the Course Content - add / edit / delete permission enabled.
- Shared content does not count against course or user quotas.
1. In Course Navigation, click the Quizzes link.
2. Locate the quiz you wish to copy, then click the quiz Options icon . Select the Copy To... option .
3. Enter the name of a course or course code in the Select a Course field .
Search results are sorted by term, with the default term first, followed by most recent term start date. Results for each term are sorted alphabetically and display the course name , course code , and term name .
Select the course into which you want to copy the quiz .
Note: The Select a Course drop-down menu only displays courses in which you have an active or future enrollment. Quizzes cannot be copied to a concluded course.
If you wish, you can copy the assignment into a specific module and location within a course.
Click or type a module name in the Select a Module field . Then select the module for the copied assignment.
To select a location within the module, click the Place drop-down menu . You can select to copy the assignment to the top of the module, before or after a specific module item, or at the bottom of a module.
4. Click the Copy button.
Canvas displays a notification when an assignment is copied successfully.
When finished, click the Close icon [X in top right-hand corner] or the Close button.