Send New Quiz to Another Instructor
As an instructor, you can share individual quizzes in your course with other instructors at your institution. You can also copy an individual quiz into another course. When you share a new quiz, any assets within that quiz (images, files, etc.) will be included in the shared file.
- To share course content, you must have the Course Content - add / edit / delete permission enabled.
- Shared content does not count against course or user quotas.
- You can use the Send to feature to send course content to yourself.
1. In Course Navigation, click the Quizzes link.
2. Locate the quiz you wish to send, then click the quiz Options icon . Select the Send To... option .
3. To send your quiz to another instructor, click or type in the Send to field. Then click the name of the instructor to receive your new quiz.
Note: You can send the new quiz to multiple instructors at one time.
You can view all selected recipients in the Send to field . To remove a recipient, click the Remove icon . Click Send when ready .
Note: To share the quiz to yourself, add your name to the Send to field.
Canvas displays a notification when content sends successfully.
View Shared Content
When an instructor receives shared content, a badge displays on the user's Account icon  and in the Shared Content link .
Learn how to manage received content.