View a Rubric From Assignments
Your instructor may include a rubric as part of your assignment. The Rubric is a set of criteria that your instructor will use to grade your assignment. Before submitting your assignment, you can use the Rubric to evaluate your own work and make sure your assignment fulfills your instructor's requirements.
You can view rubric results for a graded assignment in the Grades page or from the assignment details page.
- Not all assignments may include a rubric.
- Rubrics for external tool assignments can be viewed in the submissions detail page, before or after the assignment is submitted.
- If the assignment you are accessing displays differently, your assignment may be using the Assignment Enhancements feature option. Please view this guide for more information.
1. In Course Navigation, click the Assignments link.
2. Click the name of an assignment.
Assignment rubrics are shown below the assignment instructions.
The rubric includes criteria , ratings , and full point values . A rubric criterion may include up to five different ratings and individual point values.
Note: Depending on how your instructor set up the rubric, it may or may not include point values. If the rubric does not include point values your instructor may still use it to provide feedback on your assignment.
Criterion may include a description .
The rubric may also include an outcome associated with the course . Outcomes are identified by a small flag and are used to assess learning mastery in a course. The outcome also shows the threshold for the outcome, or the number of points you must achieve to meet expectations. Your instructor may allow you to view outcomes results in your course grades.