- Technology Services
- Teaching and Learning
- Creating Captures
- Echo360 Personal Capture (PCAP)
Echo360 Personal Capture (PCAP)
[Printer Icon] Print this article
What is Echo360 Personal Capture?
- An easy-to-use application that captures presentations from your personal computer.
- The application runs on Windows and Mac, laptops and desktop computers.
- Supports audio, local screen and webcam video capture for all podcast and rich media package options.
- Allows you to capture presentations wherever you are, without being in a classroom.
- Allows you to edit your recordings, and uploads them to the EchoSystem at your convenience.
- No need to request scheduling or processing from your IT Administrators - everything is handled by the EchoSystem when you upload it.
- Once the Echo360 system processes your recordings, you will receive an email with a link to the recordings.
- Share the link with your students via email, website, Blackboard course, or other methods.
Get Started with PCAP
- For information about requesting PCAP, click here.
- For information about requesting PCAP for students, click here.
- Information about downloading, installing and using PCAP can be found here.