Echo360 Personal Capture (PCAP)
The VCU-hosted EchoSystem Server will no longer be available for Personal Capture publishing after June 30th, 2018. More information can be found in the new AskIt Personal Capture documentation
What is Echo360 Personal Capture?
- An easy-to-use application that captures presentations from your personal computer.
- The application runs on Windows and Mac, laptops and desktop computers.
- Supports audio, local screen and webcam video capture for all podcast and rich media package options.
- Allows you to capture presentations wherever you are, without being in a classroom.
- Allows you to edit your recordings, and uploads them to the EchoSystem at your convenience.
- No need to request scheduling or processing from your IT Administrators - everything is handled by the EchoSystem when you upload it.
- Once the Echo360 system processes your recordings, you will receive an email with a link to the recordings.
- Share the link with your students via email, website, Blackboard course, or other methods.