Request Personal Capture (PCAP) Software for Students
The VCU-hosted EchoSystem Server will no longer be available for Personal Capture publishing after June 30th, 2018. More information can be found in the new AskIt Personal Capture documentation
The Echo360 Personal Capture (PCAP) software is available to all faculty, students, and staff. Students using PCAP must adhere to VCU's Computer and Network Resources Use Policy. Students cannot submit a request for PCAP but must have a faculty sponsor who submits the PCAP request for them. Follow the steps below to request PCAP for a student.
1. Complete the Request Form via the Technology Services IT Support Center ticket go to http://www.ts.vcu.edu/it-support-center/.
2. Click on Submit a Ticket.
3. Enter your VCU eID and Password.
4. Select I Need Assistance with from drop-down - Applications - Echo360 Personal Capture.
5. Complete form and be sure to include the student's information where designated.
6. Enter your phone number and click on Faculty, Staff, or Student (this request may only be submitted by faculty)
7. Click Save.
Note: The faculty member will be notified by the Learning Systems staff when the request has been completed. This may take 24 hours depending on the time of year. The beginning of the semester is always very busy. The user will be given access to the EchoSystem Server (ESS) and instructions on how to download the PCAP software.